News from Prague: The Winter's face
It is beautiful all year round, romantic, gothic and baroque simultaneously - so it receives, along with Paris, the most visited in Europe. And because almost all have said about it, enjoy the extensive guide selected addresses publishing
It is very strange how this town causes a certain feeling, even the tourist who visits for the first time: that of nostalgia. It's strange, because supposed to lament something should ever have to live, feel and love (or hate). Here, however, nostalgia is born for the city, as you walk for the first time for you to foreign streets. The reasons for the "birth" of this emotion can hide a single fact: Prague is perhaps the only city in Europe (if not the world) that looks like a huge museum and the museum is eminently residence memory.
This living museum has one additional peculiarity. The details of t
News from Prague: H. .. Mysterious
A different kind of ride in the Czech capital through stories and personal experiences of young and old people.
Approaching 9pm. I have climbed the tower of the Astronomical Clock to admire the panoramic view of Prague with the floodlit sights. Underneath, tourists waiting to see the twelve apostles that come out of the small window when it just means time. By nudging a young trumpet player, dressed in red - yellow medieval clothes. Resembles figure Valais paper deck. "He has taken my place," he says, while make two steps further. Acting entertainer of Czech tourism industry: when the bells stop and the rooster plays a short rhythm section on three sides
The center of the old kingdom of Bohemia, with all its greatness is the jewel of the former Czechoslovakia. The gardens and architecture, the location on the slopes and culture, definitely a cause to the visit. It is worth visiting the Church of St. Nicholas, Charles Bridge, the Tower Ntalimpor and the streets of Mala Strana, where you can buy crystals Bohemia. You can try smoked Prague, potato soup, vegetable soup and various pastas. You can buy crystals, leather, textiles, antiques and traditional handicrafts.
WORTH TO WATCH in Tsechia-Prague tourism:
• Charles Bridge.
• The Royal Street.Ompesni
• The Doom.
• The Acropolis of Prague.
• The Mausoleum of the Kings.
• The path of the Alchemists.
• The Museum of Mozart.
• The house of artists.
• The Mala Strana.
• The Cathedral of St. Vitus.
• The Monastery Loretta.
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS in Tsechia-Prague tourism
• Transportation to and from the airport.
• Half day tour of the historiccenter.
• Day trip by dining inKarlovy Vary.
• Half day tour of the castle.
• Black Theatre.
• Cruise on the River Vltava.
• Day excursion to the castlesBohemia.
SMALL DISCOVERIES in Tsechia-Prague tourism
• The neighborhood of Mala Strana, «Mikri Neighborhood" in Czech, which confirms her name and reputation. Small, perfect to walk toosometimes captivating, full of cafes, restaurants and the world. Most tourists, however, go here and use the Royal Way, the oldtram to reach the castle, covered with shade and protection of the region.