Win Free Vacation in Greece Hotel Ignatia website - www.Ignatia Hotel.com - hotel address Coastal road of Nafplio - Nea Kios, region nafplion, country Greece Hotels, Hotel id 237585, Only 5 kilometres from the picturesque Nafplion, Ignatia Hotel enjoys a beachfront location on the coastal road that connects Nafplion with Nea Kios. - grhotels.com
hotel IgnatiaOnly 5 kilometres from the picturesque Nafplion, Ignatia Hotel enjoys a beachfront location on the coastal road that connects Nafplion with Nea Kios.
Hotel rooms: Hotel Ignatia Hotel have 30 rooms
Only 5 km (3 miles) from the picturesque Nafplion, Ignatia Hotel enjoys a beachfront location on the coastal road that connects Nafplion with Nea Kios.Ignatia Hotel offers 28 double rooms and 2 family rooms enjoying balcony with views to the city of Nafplion. Among the many comforts and facilities, each soundproofed room offers air conditioning and internet access.Besides the beautiful sandy beach, guests can also enjoy the volleyball, basketball and tennis courts available at the hotel.
Hotel prices: If you are interested for
you should know that prices are from
150 EUR .
Ignatia hotel cheap price is
58 EUR and luxury at
hotel last minute price (if exist at this time): price:[ 0,00 ]
expire time:[ 00:00pm ]
hotel bed and extra beds price:
b&b hotel price: 0,00
hotel rooms: Room service: Price: 0,00.
hotel suites price:
Nearest hotel airport:
hotel accommodation best periods:
What is interesting near
Ignatia Hotel ?
We suggest by visiting
don’t loose the chance to explore the area.
Visitors of hotel
have the opportunity to visit some interested such us the city of
Places to visit:
Near hotel interest's & map distance's (distance from
Nafplio airport e.t.c.)
*Attraction: The hotel is near Mainalo 47.7 km,
* Landmark: The hotel is near Mpourtzi 4.0 km,
* Monument or Landmark: The hotel is near Akronafplia Castle 4.9 km, near Palamidi 4.9 km, near Akropolis of Aspida 5.1 km, near Larissa Castle 15.2 km, near Archaeological Site of Mycenae 16.0 km, near Archaeological Site of Epidaurus 34.3 km, near Ancient Korinthos 37.1 km, near Penteskoufi Castle 37.3 km, near show the 8 most popular…
* Museum: The hotel is near Archaeological Museum of Mycenae 14.9 km, near Observatory of Kryoneri 43.2 km, near Museum Bouboulina Laskarina 49.3 km, near Komboloi Museum 4.8 km, near Spetses Museum 48.8 km, near show the 5 most popular…
* Popular area: The hotel is near Timenos Beach 1.8 km, near Train station of Argos 5.2 km, near Megaro Trikoupi 5.5 km, near Beach of Tolo 12.1 km, near Katafyki Gorge 41.8 km, near Corinth Canal 43.5 km, near Mouggostou Forest 45.5 km, near Erasinos river 5.4 km, near show the 8 most popular…
* Theatre: The hotel is near Ancient Theatre of Argos 5.6 km, near Ancient Theater of Epidaurus 33.5 km,
* Airport: The hotel is near Kalamata airport. Airport code (KLX) 86.1 km,
(Distance's of hotel in km are not by the regular road (driving distance at road
distance's is in
a line of the map (map distance) between of the places of interest and the hotel
Ignatia Hotel .)
visas or green card
For your visiting in
any visas needs is expect of your country that
you start to visit
Greece country and your passport ethnicity.
It is beautiful all year round, romantic, gothic and baroque simultaneously - so it receives, along with Paris, the most visited in Europe. And because almost all have said about it, enjoy the extensive guide selected addresses publishing
It is very strange how this town causes a certain feeling, even the tourist who visits for the first time: that of nostalgia. It's strange, because supposed to lament something should ever have to live, feel and love (or hate). Here, however, nostalgia is born for the city, as you walk for the first time for you to foreign streets. The reasons for the "birth" of this emotion can hide a single fact: Prague is perhaps the only city in Europe (if not the world) that looks like a huge museum and the museum is eminently residence memory.
This living museum has one additional peculiarity. The details of t
A different kind of ride in the Czech capital through stories and personal experiences of young and old people.
Approaching 9pm. I have climbed the tower of the Astronomical Clock to admire the panoramic view of Prague with the floodlit sights. Underneath, tourists waiting to see the twelve apostles that come out of the small window when it just means time. By nudging a young trumpet player, dressed in red - yellow medieval clothes. Resembles figure Valais paper deck. "He has taken my place," he says, while make two steps further. Acting entertainer of Czech tourism industry: when the bells stop and the rooster plays a short rhythm section on three sides
News from Works by David Hockney. the British artist who gained fame in the 70s as a painter laureate of Southern California will be on display at London's Annely Juda Fine Art until July 11. The show comprises 28 limited edition prints which Hockney has drawn on his computer using Photoshop and Graphics Tablet. (23 Dering St., annelyjudafinear
win a free holiday at
Press like on your favorite social media (google, facebook, tweeter
e.t.c.) and you could win a week holiday for two persons in
your preferred hotel Ignatia of Greece for your next vacation.