Win Free Vacation in Germany Hotel L'Auberge website - www.L'Auberge.com - hotel address Banatstraße 13-15, region walldorf, country Germany Hotels, Hotel id 21833, Set in the sun-kissed Rhine-Neckar region, this hotel in Walldorf is a cosy base for trips to the university town of Heidelberg, Hockenheim race course and wine town of Wiesloch. - grhotels.com
hotel L'AubergeSet in the sun-kissed Rhine-Neckar region, this hotel in Walldorf is a cosy base for trips to the university town of Heidelberg, Hockenheim race course and wine town of Wiesloch.
Hotel rooms: Hotel L'Auberge have 26 rooms
Set in the sun-kissed Rhine-Neckar region, this hotel in Walldorf is a cosy base for trips to the university town of Heidelberg, Hockenheim race course and wine town of Wiesloch.The privately run L’Auberge offers tastefully furnished, en-suite rooms featuring warm colour schemes and relaxing elements of design. Wireless internet access is available in all areas.Look forward to the romantic chimney room, spacious garden terrace, and outdoor pavilion.The bright breakfast room ensures a cheerful start to the day.
Hotel prices: If you are interested for
you should know that prices are from
185 EUR .
L'Auberge hotel cheap price is
69 EUR and luxury at
hotel last minute price (if exist at this time): price:[ 0,00 ]
expire time:[ 00:00pm ]
hotel bed and extra beds price:
b&b hotel price: 0,00
hotel rooms: Room service: Price: 0,00.
hotel suites price:
Nearest hotel airport:
hotel accommodation best periods:
What is interesting near
We suggest by visiting
don’t loose the chance to explore the area.
Visitors of hotel
have the opportunity to visit some interested such us the city of
Places to visit:
Near hotel interest's & map distance's (distance from
Walldorf airport e.t.c.)
*Convention Centre: The hotel is near Congress House Heidelberg 11.8 km, near Messe Sinsheim 19.3 km, near Karlsruher Congress Centre 38.8 km, near Fair Karlsruhe 45.1 km, near Congress Centre Pforzheim 47.2 km, near Congress Centre Rosengarten 22.8 km, near show the 6 most popular…
* Institution: The hotel is near University Heidelberg 11.8 km,
* Landmark: The hotel is near Historical Centre 11.7 km, near Mannheim Castle 23.2 km, near Old Market Heilbronn 45.7 km, near Pforzheim Market Place 47.1 km, near show the 4 most popular…
* Museum: The hotel is near Castle Heidelberg 11.9 km, near City Museums Heilbronn 45.6 km,
* Stadium or Arena: The hotel is near Knorr Arena 45.4 km, near Hockenheimring 5.9 km, near SAP Arena 19.3 km,
* Theatre: The hotel is near Theatre Heidelberg 11.7 km, near National Theatre Mannheim 23.1 km, near Theatre Heilbronn 45.8 km, near Culture House Osterfeld 46.8 km, near Theatre Pforzheim 47.1 km, near show the 5 most popular…
* Train Station: The hotel is near Central Station Heidelberg 10.5 km, near Train Station Mannheim 22.5 km, near Heilbronn Central Station 45.0 km, near Pforzheim Central Station 46.8 km, near show the 4 most popular…
* Airport: The hotel is near City Airport Mannheim airport. Airport code (MHG) 20.4 km, near Baden Airport airport. Airport code (FKB) 72.1 km, near Egelsbach airport. Airport code (QEF) 72.5 km,
(Distance's of hotel in km are not by the regular road (driving distance at road
distance's is in
a line of the map (map distance) between of the places of interest and the hotel
visas or green card
For your visiting in
any visas needs is expect of your country that
you start to visit
Germany country and your passport ethnicity.
It is beautiful all year round, romantic, gothic and baroque simultaneously - so it receives, along with Paris, the most visited in Europe. And because almost all have said about it, enjoy the extensive guide selected addresses publishing
It is very strange how this town causes a certain feeling, even the tourist who visits for the first time: that of nostalgia. It's strange, because supposed to lament something should ever have to live, feel and love (or hate). Here, however, nostalgia is born for the city, as you walk for the first time for you to foreign streets. The reasons for the "birth" of this emotion can hide a single fact: Prague is perhaps the only city in Europe (if not the world) that looks like a huge museum and the museum is eminently residence memory.
This living museum has one additional peculiarity. The details of t
A different kind of ride in the Czech capital through stories and personal experiences of young and old people.
Approaching 9pm. I have climbed the tower of the Astronomical Clock to admire the panoramic view of Prague with the floodlit sights. Underneath, tourists waiting to see the twelve apostles that come out of the small window when it just means time. By nudging a young trumpet player, dressed in red - yellow medieval clothes. Resembles figure Valais paper deck. "He has taken my place," he says, while make two steps further. Acting entertainer of Czech tourism industry: when the bells stop and the rooster plays a short rhythm section on three sides
win a free holiday at
Press like on your favorite social media (google, facebook, tweeter
e.t.c.) and you could win a week holiday for two persons in
your preferred hotel L'Auberge of Germany for your next vacation.