Win Free Vacation in United Arab Emirates Hotel Ibis Al Rigga website - www.Ibis Al Rigga.com - hotel address Al Rigga Road, region dubai, country United Arab Emirates Hotels, Hotel id 191600, The Ibis Al Rigga is located in Dubai?s historical centre, close to the Creek and the Al Ghurair Mall. The hotel offers value accommodation and free parking in a great city location. The modern guest rooms are simply furnished, but comfortable. - grhotels.com
hotel Ibis Al RiggaThe Ibis Al Rigga is located in Dubai?s historical centre, close to the Creek and the Al Ghurair Mall. The hotel offers value accommodation and free parking in a great city location. The modern guest rooms are simply furnished, but comfortable.
Hotel rooms: Hotel Ibis Al Rigga have 280 rooms
The Ibis Al Rigga is located in Dubai’s historical centre, close to the Creek and the Al Ghurair Mall. The hotel offers value accommodation and free parking in a great city location.The modern guest rooms are simply furnished, but comfortable. Each air conditioned room has an en suite bathroom; internet access is also available.The Ibis Al Rigga has a 24-hour restaurant serving international food and a 24-hour bar. There are also many restaurants and shops in the area surrounding the hotel.The Ibis is only 300-metres from Al Rigga Metro Station, offering great transport links around Dubai. The World Trade Centre is approximately 15-minutes away.
Hotel prices: If you are interested for
Ibis Al Rigga
you should know that prices are from
292 AED .
Ibis Al Rigga hotel cheap price is
233 AED and luxury at
hotel last minute price (if exist at this time): price:[ 0,00 ]
expire time:[ 00:00pm ]
hotel bed and extra beds price:
b&b hotel price: 0,00
hotel rooms: Room service: Price: 0,00.
hotel suites price:
Nearest hotel airport:
hotel accommodation best periods:
What is interesting near
Ibis Al Rigga ?
We suggest by visiting
Ibis Al Rigga
don’t loose the chance to explore the area.
Visitors of hotel
Ibis Al Rigga
have the opportunity to visit some interested such us the city of
Places to visit:
Near hotel interest's & map distance's (distance from
Dubai airport e.t.c.)
*Attraction: The hotel is near Dubailand 20.3 km, near Dreamland Aqua Park 37.2 km, near Aquaventure Water Park 24.9 km,
* Business Area: The hotel is near Dubai Internet City 25.1 km,
* Convention Centre: The hotel is near Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre 5.6 km,
* Golf Course: The hotel is near Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club 19.1 km, near The Montgomery, near Dubai 27.2 km,
* Landmark: The hotel is near Burj Khalifa 8.9 km, near The Dubai Fountain 9.0 km, near Atlantis 25.4 km, near Heritage Village 3.3 km, near show the 4 most popular…
* Marina: The hotel is near Dubai Marina 27.4 km,
* Museum: The hotel is near Dubai Museum In Al Fahidi Fort 2.5 km, near Sharjah Aquarium 8.3 km,
* Popular area: The hotel is near Sharjah Paintball Park 19.0 km, near Gold Souk 2.5 km,
* Shopping Area: The hotel is near Sahara Centre 6.2 km, near Dubai Mall 8.6 km, near Mall of the Emirates 20.4 km, near IBN Battuta Mall 31.8 km, near Deira City Center 1.8 km, near show the 5 most popular…
* Train Station: The hotel is near World Trade Centre Station 5.2 km, near Mall of the Emirates Station 20.1 km, near Dubai Internet City Station 23.4 km, near Khalid Bin Al Waleed Station 2.1 km, near show the 4 most popular…
* Airport: The hotel is near Dubai airport. Airport code (DXB) 4.4 km, near Sharjah airport. Airport code (SHJ) 20.8 km, near Al Maktoum International airport. Airport code (DWC) 44.3 km,
(Distance's of hotel in km are not by the regular road (driving distance at road
distance's is in
a line of the map (map distance) between of the places of interest and the hotel
Ibis Al Rigga .)
visas or green card
For your visiting in
Ibis Al Rigga,
any visas needs is expect of your country that
you start to visit
United Arab Emirates country and your passport ethnicity.
See more hotels in United Arab Emirates near
Ibis Al Rigga
It is beautiful all year round, romantic, gothic and baroque simultaneously - so it receives, along with Paris, the most visited in Europe. And because almost all have said about it, enjoy the extensive guide selected addresses publishing
It is very strange how this town causes a certain feeling, even the tourist who visits for the first time: that of nostalgia. It's strange, because supposed to lament something should ever have to live, feel and love (or hate). Here, however, nostalgia is born for the city, as you walk for the first time for you to foreign streets. The reasons for the "birth" of this emotion can hide a single fact: Prague is perhaps the only city in Europe (if not the world) that looks like a huge museum and the museum is eminently residence memory.
This living museum has one additional peculiarity. The details of t
A different kind of ride in the Czech capital through stories and personal experiences of young and old people.
Approaching 9pm. I have climbed the tower of the Astronomical Clock to admire the panoramic view of Prague with the floodlit sights. Underneath, tourists waiting to see the twelve apostles that come out of the small window when it just means time. By nudging a young trumpet player, dressed in red - yellow medieval clothes. Resembles figure Valais paper deck. "He has taken my place," he says, while make two steps further. Acting entertainer of Czech tourism industry: when the bells stop and the rooster plays a short rhythm section on three sides
Free holiday at hotel
Ibis Al Riggaof
United Arab Emirates
win a free holiday at
Ibis Al Rigga.
Press like on your favorite social media (google, facebook, tweeter
e.t.c.) and you could win a week holiday for two persons in
your preferred hotel Ibis Al Rigga of United Arab Emirates for your next vacation.