Win Free Vacation in United Kingdom Hotel Alhambra website - www.Alhambra Hotel.com - hotel address 17-19 Argyle Street, region london, country United Kingdom Hotels, Hotel id 121651, With a great central location next to Kings Cross station and St Pancras International, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi and clean, bright rooms at great-value rates, with a full English breakfast included. - grhotels.com
hotel AlhambraWith a great central location next to Kings Cross station and St Pancras International, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi and clean, bright rooms at great-value rates, with a full English breakfast included.
Hotel rooms: Hotel Alhambra Hotel have 52 rooms
With a great central location next to King's Cross station and St Pancras International, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi and clean, bright rooms at great-value rates, with a full English breakfast included.The Alhambra Hotel has a superb location within easy reach of London's West End and the very heart of the city centre. Within walking distance from the hotel you will find major landmarks such as the London Zoo, Covent Garden, and British Museum. There is easy access to Heathrow Airport via the Piccadilly line. Gatwick Airport and Luton Airport can be reached by train.The reception is open 24 hours a day.
Hotel prices: If you are interested for
you should know that prices are from
138 GBP .
Alhambra hotel cheap price is
57 GBP and luxury at
hotel last minute price (if exist at this time): price:[ 0,00 ]
expire time:[ 00:00pm ]
hotel bed and extra beds price:
b&b hotel price: 0,00
hotel rooms: Room service: Price: 0,00.
hotel suites price:
Nearest hotel airport:
hotel accommodation best periods:
What is interesting near
Alhambra Hotel ?
We suggest by visiting
don’t loose the chance to explore the area.
Visitors of hotel
have the opportunity to visit some interested such us the city of
Places to visit:
Near hotel interest's & map distance's (distance from
London airport e.t.c.)
*Business Area: The hotel is near Canary Wharf 7.8 km, near London Stock Exchange 2.4 km,
* Convention Centre: The hotel is near Earls Court Exhibition Centre 6.8 km, near ExCeL Exhibition Centre 10.6 km,
* Gallery: The hotel is near Tate Modern London 3.0 km, near Tate Britain 4.3 km,
* Landmark: The hotel is near Big Ben 3.2 km, near Trafalgar Square 2.4 km, near Buckingham Palace 3.3 km, near Houses of Parliament 3.3 km, near Tower of London 3.9 km, near London Eye 3.0 km, near Westminster Abbey 3.4 km, near show the 7 most popular…
* Museum: The hotel is near British Museum 1.1 km, near Madame Tussaud's 2.2 km,
* Park: The hotel is near Hyde Park 3.9 km,
* Popular area: The hotel is near Covent Garden 2.0 km, near Piccadilly Circus 2.3 km,
* Shopping Area: The hotel is near Oxford Street 2.1 km,
* Stadium or Arena: The hotel is near The O2 Arena 9.3 km, near Wembley Stadium 11.2 km, near Lord's Cricket Ground 3.4 km,
* Train Station: The hotel is near St. Pancras International Station 0.1 km, near Kings Cross Station 0.1 km, near Victoria Station 4.0 km,
* Airport: The hotel is near London City airport. Airport code (LCY) 12.6 km, near Heathrow airport. Airport code (LHR) 24.0 km, near Luton airport. Airport code (LTN) 42.0 km,
(Distance's of hotel in km are not by the regular road (driving distance at road
distance's is in
a line of the map (map distance) between of the places of interest and the hotel
Alhambra Hotel .)
visas or green card
For your visiting in
any visas needs is expect of your country that
you start to visit
United Kingdom country and your passport ethnicity.
See more hotels in United Kingdom near
It is beautiful all year round, romantic, gothic and baroque simultaneously - so it receives, along with Paris, the most visited in Europe. And because almost all have said about it, enjoy the extensive guide selected addresses publishing
It is very strange how this town causes a certain feeling, even the tourist who visits for the first time: that of nostalgia. It's strange, because supposed to lament something should ever have to live, feel and love (or hate). Here, however, nostalgia is born for the city, as you walk for the first time for you to foreign streets. The reasons for the "birth" of this emotion can hide a single fact: Prague is perhaps the only city in Europe (if not the world) that looks like a huge museum and the museum is eminently residence memory.
This living museum has one additional peculiarity. The details of t
A different kind of ride in the Czech capital through stories and personal experiences of young and old people.
Approaching 9pm. I have climbed the tower of the Astronomical Clock to admire the panoramic view of Prague with the floodlit sights. Underneath, tourists waiting to see the twelve apostles that come out of the small window when it just means time. By nudging a young trumpet player, dressed in red - yellow medieval clothes. Resembles figure Valais paper deck. "He has taken my place," he says, while make two steps further. Acting entertainer of Czech tourism industry: when the bells stop and the rooster plays a short rhythm section on three sides
win a free holiday at
Press like on your favorite social media (google, facebook, tweeter
e.t.c.) and you could win a week holiday for two persons in
your preferred hotel Alhambra of United Kingdom for your next vacation.